Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Need a unique Christmas present?


I received my Young Living Holiday catalog with my oil order this month. I was excited to see this new product, ceramic diffuser necklace. The necklace slowly diffuses your favorite oil throughout the day. I think this could benefit so many people that need/use the oils on a daily basis. http://www.youngliving.com/seasonal/Blue-Necklace-Diffuser

I was thinking this would be great for children who could benefit from using Brain Power or Peace and calming. Now, these oils can be with them all day! Can you think of another great use for this necklace? Why not buy it as a gift for that special someone and pair it with their favorite oil! Only $19.66 for preferred customers. Not a preferred customer? Message me to find out how.

No comments:

Post a Comment