Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Young Living Deodorant-free of harsh chemicals

I decided to try the Young Living Deodorant because someone recommended it to me. They suffered from excessive sweating and after using this deodorant, suffers no more. :) I like that it has no harsh chemicals like propylene glycol and aluminum salts which just basically clog your pores so you don't sweat. I've been using it now for a couple of weeks and I really like it. It is more expensive but if you suffer from excessive sweating and have to buy the "clinical strength" deodorant, then it is easily comparable in price.

Picture 5

Look at your deodorant...can you recognize any of the ingredients? Do you know what they are? Here is what my old deodorant ingredients looked like: aluminum zirconium trichlorohydrex, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, tribehenin, petrolatum, cyclodextrin, c18-36 acid triglyceride, fragrance, ppg-14 butyl ether.

Here are the ingredients in the Young Living deodorant: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) oil, White Beeswax, Pure Vegetable Esters, Zinc Oxide, Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium)† Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary)† Leaf Oil, Aniba rosaeodora (Rosewood)† Wood Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender)† Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia† (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Quinquenervia Oil (Niaouli) Oil and Syzgium Aromaticum (Clove)† Oil.

Enough said...

2 comments:

  1. I was using a clay based all natural deodorant, and it worked fine, but just didn't mesh well with my natural scent, so I couldn't stand the smell of myself. I didn't smell bad, but not good either, just... funky.

    So do you think this stuff makes your pits smell good? Cause you know I prefer as much natural stuff as I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funky and armpits are not good together. I remember you and I having a conversation about our armpits (lol) and I think this would work just as well for you as it has me. They have two different scents, I have only used one so far. It smells like a blend of essential oils...pretty. I sometimes put it on at the end of the day just cause I like the way it smells. :)

    ReplyDelete